I've been where you are right now
- Posses a nagging feeling that you want to do more, be more, see more and experience more.
- Experience a feeling of needing change to a routine life that's not satisfying.
- Overwhelmed by the expectations of others.
- Having many talents and interests but can't seem to focus enough on one thing to make it meaningful. Still there?
- Tried to use your talents to earn an income but lost patience along the way and gave up. Can I get an Amen?
- Truly want to make an impact and inspire others but that annoying voice of inadequacy and fear keeps you back. Hmm!
For years, I struggled with trying to figure out my purpose, my calling, all the things the guru's told me I should have. The information wasn't bad, it was just all over the place. I had to search and search and search to find what I needed. I wanted someone to take my hand and walk me through a clear path to the finish line.
How can I help you win?
My mission is to help you find the clarity, courage, and tools you need to clear the fog, get rid of the fear and start living with focus. With a clear plan and guided support with a biblical focus let's get you to the place where you overcome the barriers.
How do I do this? I do it through courses, the blog, and coaching. I'm offering you a helping hand so that you get to your goals faster with less stumbling along the way.
I am not here to promise you instant results. Your success depends on how much effort you put into the process. I'm promising you that I will be there with you as you go through the process, cheering you on.
~ Stacey McKenzie has over 10 years of professional experience as a trainer, writer and blogger. She also has over 15 years experience as a mentor to teens and young Christian women. She is the CEO of a non-profit mentoring organization in New York and has recently began her career as a Christian Coach. Stacey is an active member of her local church, loves reading, writing, exploring the world, chatting with the young women she mentors and spending time outdoors. She currently lives in Houston, TX with her husband and best friend of 6 years, Kurt.